Digitaliza Gratis tu
Banzzu is the best solution you will find to offer online ordering and payment in your restaurant.
Own and customisable Web & App
Build-in custom loyalty tools
Simple & intuitive with a fantastic support
Banzzu brings your restaurant closer to the new consuming habits of your customers
Reach new customers, manage orders, create your interactive menu and…
much more with Banzzu!
Consulta la reseña del casino Estelarbet
Why choose Banzzu?
✓ We are the alternative to the big platforms that charge high commissions per order.
✓ We have better prices than the competition and no commissions.
✓ We use the latest technology for greater customisation and adaptation to your needs.
✓ We create your own website and your own app connected to your POS system.
✓ We provide you with a complete system to digitally engage & retain your customers.
✓ We offer agile and fluid support for when you need any help.
Alfonso Puntas – Sloppy Joe’s
Taizo Wakita – Sushi81
Fernando Gálvez – Burger Jardín
- Delivery orders
- Take away orders
- Orders from each restaurant’s table
All of this online, without commissions, with content and options that you can modify any time from your own control panel, as well as choosing how far the delivery goes, how much you charge per order, waiting times, etc.
Best of all, all linked to your POS.
How to register your restaurant?
- Click the Start for Free button
- Register by filling in the form
- Configure and customise your menu
- Decide which orders you want to accept
- Configure your payment methods and…
Enjoy unlimited online ordering, no commissions and integrated loyalty tools!
Banzzu step by step
– The customer enters the menu and chooses what he/she wants.
– He will confirm in the shopping cart and pay.
– The money will go through your choosed payment gateway directly to you, without intermediaries or commissions from us.
– The order will automatically arrive at your POS and your dashboard with all the details.
– The customer will automatically be notified that their order is confirmed and in process.
– Finally, it will be ready for the customer to pick it up, or for the waiter to take it to the table, or for your delivery driver to go out and deliver it.
What does the press say about Banzzu?
“Banzzu captures 550 restaurants with its delivery tool.”
“Banzzu: digitalization as a lifeline for the hospitality industry.”
“The startup looking to fill Glovo and Uber Eats void in the wake of the Rider Act.”
“Banzzu, the software that allows the restaurant to have its own app/ website and full delivery service.”
“Banzzu digitalises the restaurant including full delivery service.”
Some of the restaurants that already trust in us